每日传递正能量语句。
当前位置: 首页 > > 句子大全 > 内容页

电影恋恋笔记本经典感人中英文台词对白

电影恋恋笔记本经典感人中英文台词对白

电影恋恋笔记本经典感人中英文台词对白
爱情总是在桌捉摸着相爱的两人 ,从两人相逢开始,有过争吵,但一切依然是那么的美好

尼克·卡萨维茨2004年拍摄爱情电影《恋恋笔记本》(The Notebook),改编自美国小说家尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯的同名小说,由莱恩·高斯利、瑞秋·麦克亚当斯等联袂出演。

《恋恋笔记本》讲述一对青梅竹马在二次世界大战后历劫重逢,这段刻骨铭心的故事由一名天天来探望住在疗养院病人的老先生笔记本中娓娓道出,随着故事水落石出,显然这名躺在病床上的老太太就是故事中的女主角,而说故事者正是求婚的人。

1.片头老年Noah说的开场白

I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,

just a common man with common thoughts.只是个思想平凡的普通人。

I've led a common life.过着普通的生活。

There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。

And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。

But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。

I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。

2.二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分

Allie:Look at us, we're already fighti ng.看看我们,已经在吵架了

Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架

You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人

Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是

I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你

They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气

and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人

Allie:So, what?那又怎样?

Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

所以這不輕鬆,反而會很吃力

And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

我們會每天都得面對這個問題

but I want to do that, because I want you.

而我想要那些,因為我要你

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天

3.Allie难以下定决心,一边是Lon,一边是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的问她自己要什么

Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.拜托你别再想大家要什么了

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,别再想我要什么

what your parents want. What do you want?

他要什么、你父母要什么

What do you want?你要什么?

4.Allie离开之后,Noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天

My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉

I couldn't sleep last night because I know thatit's over between us.我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我知道我们之间完了

I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what wehad was real.我不再痛苦,因为我知道我们曾拥有真爱

And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处

we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇

I'll smile at you with joy.我会对你微笑,并忆起…

and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees.我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日

Iearning from each other and growing in love.彼此学习,在爱中成长

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul.最好的爱能唤醒灵魂

and makes us reach for more,启发我们追求卓越

that plants a fire in our hearts会我们的心里种下热情的火苗

and brings peace to our minds.并带给我们的心灵平静

And that's what you've given me.那也就是你所给予我的

That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.我也希望能永远给你这一切

I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.我爱你,他日再见了.

5.Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了记忆,Noah一遍一遍读他们年轻时的故事给她听

I know you feel lost right now,我知道你现在感觉很失落

but don't worry,但是别担心

nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.没有任何事物会失落或被遗忘

The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉体只会迟缓、老化,冰冷

the embers left from earlier fires.大火过后的余烬

shall duly flame again.也会再度燃烧

6.Noah的孩子们劝他回家,他坚持留在医院陪着Allie

Look, guys,孩子们

that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心爱的人

i'm not leaving her.我不会离开她

This is my home now.这里现在就是我家

Your mother is my home.你们的母亲就是我的家

7.结尾,非常感人, 二人不离不弃,在爱中辞世

Allie:I need to ask you something.我要问你一件事

Noah:What is it, sweetheart?什么事?亲爱的

Allie:Do you think that our love can create miracles?你觉得我们的爱可以创造奇迹吗?

Noah:Yes, I do.That's what brings you back to me each time.我想可以,正是因为爱每次都把你带回我身边

Allie:Do you think our love could take us away together?你觉得我们的爱能把我们一起带走吗?

Noah:I think our love can do anything we want it to.我想我们的爱可以让我们无所不能

Allie:I love you.我爱你

Noah:I love you, Allie.我也爱你