1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I”m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn”t mean you go
looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the
world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It”s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can”t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don”t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I”ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
11.Uhu khosi bo khokho We ndodana ye sizwe sonke.
祖先的王位 啊,荣耀石的王子
12.There”s no mountain too great.
没有征服不了的高山。
13.He lives in you.
他与你同在。
14.A chip off the old block!
真是他老爸的翻版
15.And ya gotta know who”s gonna raise him.
你也知道谁会来抚养他。
16.I”m tellin”ya, buddy, it”s gonna be like old times.
老伙伴,我跟你说,这就像以前一样。
17.Kiara, are you listening? Accidents can happen.
琪拉雅,你听进去没有?意外随时会发生。
18.Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous outsiders.
那里只有一群会暗箭伤人又可怕的荒原人。
19.She”s just like you were when you were young.
她就跟你年轻的时候一模一样。
20.Exactly! Do you realize the dangers we put ourselves in?
没有错!你知道这会给我们带来什么危险?
21.Don”t worry, Simba, we”re on her like stink on a warthog.
放心,辛巴,我们会像疣猪的臭味一样紧跟着她。
22.The mighty hunter.
伟大的猎人...
23.The outlands.
是蛮荒之地耶。
24.An outsider doesn”t need anybody.
荒原人不需要任何人。